Prices are per location per garment
DTG ORDER Minimum Regardless of quantity is $100.00 (A) per invoice. Orders Must be Marked DTG on Purchase Order.
- Youth Maximum is 10” X 13” (No Infant/Onesies, Toddler)
- Adult Maximum is 14” X 18”
- Fleece Upcharge: $1.00 (A) per piece / Must be 90% cotton
- Minimum $100.00 (A) charge per location on all Pre- Production SAMPLE ITEMS!
- SETUP CHARGE: $50.00 (A) ART/SETUP CHARGE, INCLUDES VIRTUAL PROOF (one time charge).
- RE-ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH PREVIOUS ART APPROVAL OR BE SUBJECT TO ART CHARGES AGAIN.
- YOUTH & ADULT are considered separate runs, you must specify Adult or Youth on Purchase order
- DTG PRINTING IS A DIGITAL PROCESS. There is no color matching, or Pantone matching available.
APPROVALS MUST BE IN WRITING
- Screen Printing, Direct to Garment, & Vinyl General Contact: Email art & PO to: email@example.com
- Embroidery General Contact: Email art & PO to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping / Receiving
- Goods Sorting to Breakout Bulk: $150.00 (A) per hour. Billed in 15 minute increments.
- Drop Shipping: $7.50 (A) per location
- Specialty Sort/Pack – Finished Orders: $0.50 (A) per piece
- Goods Un-packaging (Requiring removal of bags, tags, pins, etc): $0.50 (A) per piece
- International Shipments $50 (A) service charge plus Freight.
- Shipping Fees are based on weight, dimensions & ZIP code. We use FEDEX / UPS Ground unless your PO directs us otherwise. PLEASE indicate on your shipping request form if we are shipping to a residence or a business.
- Wrong Address or Unspecified Residence: Subject to $30.00 (A) each UPS change.
- Shipping Insurance requests must be on purchase order, with value to insure above $100. FOB FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
OUTGOING SHIPMENTS AUTOMATICALLY INSURE FOR $100 PER CARTON BY UPS OR FEDEX.
- ALLOW at least 1 WEEK EXTRA for any combo order containing screen printing & DTG, or Embroidery. Contact your dept. CSR for further info.
- Any order containing personalizations and/or numbering requires 7 additional days of production.
- Although our normal spoilage is insignificant, we do allow for: 2% damage, (4% on darks). WE WILL CREDIT ACCOUNTS for any spoilage in excess of one piece or 2%, (4% on darks) – whichever is greater.
- For Tri-Blend / Pigment/Garment Dyed Goods / 100% Polyester: Please allow 4% on white – 8% on colors.
- Atlas is not responsible for your ink or thread colors clashing with garment colors provided in your order.